Monday, October 24, 2011

sorrow sms

Last night 
when i was thinking of you,
a drop of tear rolled out from my eyes,
i asked it why are you out? 
Tear said "there issomeone so 
beautiful in your eyes,
now there is no place for me"









A millions of word would not bring you back, 
i know, 
beacause i have tried,
neither would a million tears,
i know, beacause i have cried,
millions of sentence can not remove my ache.










I love you 
but i am not expecting anything in return,
i never ask you to care for me, 
to think of me ,
to meet me,
or to even love me 
but i can't remember, 
did i ever ask you to hurt me????









I don't know why i am so afraid to loose you?
When you are not even mine.
I dont know why i luv you when you dont even luv me!!
I don't know why you are the special for me when i am just none to you!!
But I still love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment