Monday, October 24, 2011

sweet sms

sweet sms


Walking alone is not so much difficult for me
but It's hard whn u r comin back al1
after a long time of walkin n laughin wid some1



sweet sms


I see the best of me inside ur EYES.
U make me smile.
U make me dance like a fool
And by the way you
always make me happy-:-)

sweet sms

My heart's for sale
and is used but still functionin fine
sold it once but returned broken...
100% dicount and free service lifetime.
If you buy this please take car of it the cost
is only a true love that is you..


sweet sms


Good and Bad both are essential for our life.
Beacause good persons makes our life happy
as well as bad person gives us experience
so none can be neglected.





sweet sms


Friends are like fishing on a deep river,
you have to wait patiently to caught good one
Just like i caught you
So better for you to stay nice otherwise
i will fry you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment